Every day, a child learns that someone they love has cancer. On Belay is here for those kids.
Children who are in a family threatened by cancer are at risk. They are at risk socially,
developmentally, academically, and emotionally. On Belay programs consist of children who
have lost a family member, have someone in active treatment, or who have someone in remission.
On Belay builds community among youth who have or have had a family member with cancer
using adventure based programs that encourage participants to uncover their inner resilience.
Children know they are not alone and they have permission to have fun.
Community is available to children whose lives are impacted by cancer.
- Creative, youth-centric, caring and compassionate delivery of programs
- Clarity of purpose and sense of integrity in all interactions and decisions
- Committed to excellence in all organizational activities
- Inclusive and respectful to each other and all constituents
- Mindful, reflective and prudent in governance