Join TEAM ON BELAY 2014!
Wallis Sand Half Marathon
Come run or walk with us!
Join the 2nd annual Run for On Belay
Wallis Sands ½ Marathon
What: Run for On Belay
When: Sunday May 4th 7:30 Walkers Start, 8:00 Runners wave start
Where: Wallis Sands State Park – Rye, New Hampshire
Why: To raise $10,000 and get 100 kids to an On Belay program! You tube video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Odogc7ScI
Every day kids find out that someone they love has cancer. On Belay is organizing a team of runners/walkers for the Wallis Sands Marathon to raise money and awareness for these kids!
How – if you choose to accept this challenge:
- Go to http://www.wallissandshalfmarathon.com/site/ and sign up for the race. Registration is $60 before Jan 31 $70 after. This race fills! Sign up ASAP! Last year it was full by Feb 1.
- E-mail Stephanie – firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name
- Why you’re running
- Photo – if you’re willing (we’re going to set up a web page with the team’s pictures)
- Start letting folks know that you’re running for On Belay and that you’re personally committed to getting 5 kids to program. That means you need their help to raise $500.
- Go to www.razoo.com/team/Team-On-Belay-2014 and join Team On Belay 2014. There’s a “Team On Belay” out there but don’t be confused – join Team On Belay 2014 To the right, in big green letters you’ll see “Join This Team”. Click Fundraise and Razoo will step you through setting up your page. You can use the template I created or edit it to be much more personal. Call Stephanie if you have trouble getting this up and running 686-0759.
- Our kick off meeting will be at the Durham Public Library on January 21 from 6:00 – 7:00 where you’ll get to meet other team members, go over race details including a training schedule plus some dates and locations for group runs, and we’ll get you set up to start raising money for On Belay kids.